Monday, May 27, 2013

CWLC 43 You Lift Me Up

CWLC  43
You Lift Me Up


Chris here and I am your host this week.

First things first. Our winners from last week.  

Our sponsor was

Our winner is...

#26 Heidi

Please email us within 2 weeks to claim your prize

Our Top 3, as chosen by our Design Team are
#3 Anita


#11 Delphine

#16 Kate

Be sure to grab our badges.

This week's challenge is
You Lift Me Up.

Interesting title, huh?
Bet you are wondering what that means.
We want to see at least 3 layers on your card.  

Our sponsor this week is

Our winner will receive 3 images of their choice.  

Now lets see what your Design Team 
came up with for inspiration.

using Shelton


using Frog Prince






Chris B
using Butterfly #1



Kate
using Zebra


using Owl Tubs


using First Kiss


Rachel
using mer Creatures Pearls

Valou 
Using First Kiss


Now you have till June 1, 2013,
9 PM EST,
to enter the You Life Me Up Challenge.

We reserve the right to remove any entry that does not follow the rules
or doesn't fit the theme of the challenge.
 ____________

12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi; I'm new here and this is the first time I participate in any of the challenges you present!
    Anyway I like to use layers and decided to give it a try, but please remove if there are any rules I didn't understand - my English is a bit limited when it comes to the "small text".

    Greetings from Sweden,

    La Vikinga / Charlotta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my card as the winner!
    Congratulations to the Top 3:)
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for selecting me as one of your top three thrilled and well done all
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oohoo lovely challenge, I have five layers not counting the flowers, hope my naughty dogs fit in!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  6. oops no, counting the cake...8!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the great challenge and WOW awesome inspiration creations from the DT :) Hugs Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful creation!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great work by the DT. This is my kind of challenge. I LOVe to layer! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful creations by the Design Team. I am jumping in for the challenge on this wonderful new found Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just seeing you have picked my card in your top 3!!! Thank you so much, I'm thrilled!! Congratulations to all the winners too! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete