Saturday, August 25, 2012

CWLC #03 3 OF A KIND

Good Morning Ladies!
Guess what!! it's that time of  week again, Another Lovely Monday Morning!!
Can't believe we are into week # 3 of our new challenge blog.. It is so exciting to see all the new members that have joined us and our wonderful DT members. This Challenge is 3 OF A KIND!That means you can have anything on your card as long as it is 3 of a kind!!

We have a wonderful and talented sponsor this week and she has kindly allowed the DT members to pick out some of her Digi's to work with.. Our sponsor for this week is:
Delicious Doodles and she is offering the winner FOUR digi's as the prize - winner's choice!
Delicious Doodles is a young company with myself,
Teri, as the Sole Trader/Designer. 
I have doodled and sketched all of my life.
I started making greetings cards when my last child was born, and used my doodles on them as I couldn’t find what I wanted in the usual craft places.
I only started selling my images in the Autumn of 2009.
I design and hand/mouse-draw all of the images that are sold in the Delicious Doodles Shop. Some are cutsie animals, some are sketched flowers, there are a few men's images, fairies and also some 'darker' images featuring vampires, skulls and Gothic stuff, something for everyone!
Why not pop over and take a look.
So here is what our talented DT has done with some of Delicious Doodles images!


w/ Delicious Doodles "daisies and butterflies"


w/ Delicious Doodles "sniffing daisies"


w/ Delicious Doodles "fae" 


w/ delicious doodles "poppy"

Lisa
w/ Delicious Doodles "Fern the Forest Fairy"


And our 2 newest DT Members:

w/ Delicious Doodles "raven"


using Digi Darla's Butterfly wonder

****Just a reminder.....

We are having a DT CALL so if you are interested in
joining our DT please check it out!


8 comments:

  1. Hi. What fabulous creations by everyone. Gorgeous work.
    Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inspiration; thanks for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely DT cards. And a great challenge!! Hugs, Marianne MW

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a fun challenge blog....thanks to Sandra (DT)member, I found my way here. Great DT creations...cheers, luv annie

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for the three of a kind challenge...love your DT samples!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for having a chance in playing in your fun challenge. I'm also your #40 follower.
    Enjoy your lovely day~

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is wonderful to see so many entries in this challenge. Keep on playing!

    Barb-Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for a great challenge,love the DT work.
    Hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete